TRUST Talks™ – Weathering the Storms Panel
Ryan Tisserand, Chief Operations Officer with Standards I.T., will be joining the TRUST Talks™ panel on April 23rd, 2020. Register for guidance from other industry leaders about how they pivoted or implemented disaster plans following disruptions in the marketplace.
Storms come in all shapes and sizes. When it comes to businesses being prepared for disasters, it can help to lean on those who have been there before. Better Business Bureau® Serving Central Oklahoma knows the importance of exchanging experiences and ideas within our community, that’s why we created a monthly learning series where we partner with various businesses to offer timely information to help our community #WeatherTheStorms
Date and Time:
You’re invited to hear from our panel of guests for TRUST Talks™ – Weathering the Storms webinar.
Tune in on Thursday, April 23, 2020, 11 AM – 12 PM for guidance from other industry leaders about how they pivoted or implemented disaster plans following disruptions in the marketplace.
During this panel discussion, you will learn:
- Tips/ideas on creating a strong disaster and/or emergency plan
- Strategies to help you strengthen your technology infrastructure
- Tactics you can implement into your emergency marketing plan
- Information on strengthening insurance policies before disaster/storms
Panel guests include:
- Brandon Payne, Farmer’s Insurance
- Ryan Tisserand, Chief Operations Officer, Standards I.T. LLC
- Dan Shuart, Global Straticom Incorporated
- Alison Abbott, VP of Communication, Better Business Bureau serving Central Oklahoma